General Terms & Conditions
Your reservation with Voyages Mei Mei Inc (hereinafter called: Voyages Mei Mei) confirms that you have read, understood and agreed to all terms and conditions. Should the passenger have any questions to the above policies, please feel free to contact Voyages Mei Mei. for detailed information and consultation prior to booking the tour. Our customer service persuasive essay example representative will be pleased to answer your questions. Voyages Mei Mei will reserve the rights of final interpretation to all the published information, terms and policies.
1. All tours are open for early booking, Voyages Mei Mei suggests that reservation should be at least 3 weeks before the departure date if without booking air ticket, or a reservation should be at least 60 days with air ticket included. Passengers are fully responsible for all visas, entry, health and other requirements and any document required by laws, regulations, orders and /or requirements of countries visited. All passengers traveling abroad require a passport and valid visas for the designated country. Passport must be valid for 6 months after your return date from visited countries. Multiple-Entry visas are required for some countries. Travel agency is not responsible for passport, visa requirements, entry, health or other requirements of the countries visited or for any loss sustained by passengers for failing to comply with laws, regulations, orders, and /or requirements of countries visited.
2. Minimum of passengers requirement for tour departure depends on different type groups. Voyages Mei Mei reserves the right to cancel the tour if the minimum requirement is not met. Full payment will be refunded if cancellation is made by Voyages Mei Mei.
3. Description and tour limitations base on the brochure/itinerary of Voyages Mei Mei has been read and understood prior to booking the trip.
4. Tour cost includes: Hotel accommodation as outlined in the itinerary or equivalent, All transportation(Flights, train, ferry cruise & bus), Admissions and meal (if applicable), tour guide service of professional Chinese/ English or French speaking tour guide (if applicable), Free Montreal Airport pick-up and drop off (if applicable), Free transportation of Visa Interview (if applicable).
5. Tour cost excludes: Personal charges such as travel document and visa fees, travel insurance includes medical and accidental insurance, service fee for tour guide and driver, baggage fees, baggage handing fees, phone calls, room service, movies and other extra personal charges.
6. For infants traveling with Voyages Mei Mei (Under age of 2):
a. Within Canada traveling: Infant will not occupy a seat on the bus and must be handheld throughout the duration of the tour will not need to pay for the tour fee but the tips for the bus driver and the tour chiefessays.net guide and the attraction fees will still be charged.
b. Outside Canada traveling: Infant will also has to occupy a seat on the bus and the full tour fee, tips and attraction fees will be charged accordingly.
7. For passengers who travel with children, other documents may also be necessary. It is the passengers’ responsibility to ensure that they have the documents in hand prior to departure. Passengers failing to provide the required documents may be denied boarding privileges by the relevant authorities. Under such circumstances, Passengers have no right of recourse or refund.
8. No refund or replacement will be given for lost or stolen travel documents.
9. Seat Assignment
a. All seats will be pre-assigned after payment is made based on a first come first served basis.
b. Due to bus insurance policy, passengers over 2 years of age must purchase ticket in order to occupy seats.
a. Each room contains one or two double beds in all hotels in North America. Each room contains one or two single beds in all hotels in Europe.
b. Each room allows only 4 people in maximum in North America (children included ): 2 people in maximum in Europe. It is not allowed to add an extra bed. An additional amount must be paid according to the hotel policy if passengers insist adding an extra bed.
1. A 50% deposit of the entire tour fee is required at the time of the reservation is made.
2. Full payment is required to pay 7 days prior to tour departure.
3. All balance must be paid 30 days or more prior to departure for trips without air ticket; 60 days or more prior to departure date for trips with air ticket include. If the balance is not completed before deadline, Voyages Mei Mei reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the full amount of the initial deposit.
Cancellation and Modification
Once the order is confirmed, any changes regarding a confirmed order, such as modification of dates or destinations, or cancellation, will be charged accordingly by the modification and cancellation policy. Any changes of the personal information cannot be accepted within 24 hours of departure. Any cancellation of confirmed orders by the passengers will be charged accordingly by the modification and cancellation policy. The assessed fees will be used to cover the penalties charged by travel agencies and hotel suppliers and airline company to Voyages Mei Mei. The amount of the penalties is related to the time when we receive the cancellation notice. All cancellation notices or modification of orders must be made in writing via email or webpage email to Voyages Mei Mei directly.
Voluntary cancellation penalty
1. Trips package without air ticket:
a. 46 days prior to departure date: 20% of total price will be applied as administrative fees. The remains will be refunded.
b. From 31 to 45 days prior to departure date: 50% of total price will be applied as administrative fees. The remains will be refunded.
c. 30 days or less prior to departure date: impossible to cancel the itinerary or receive reimbursement.
d. Should passengers fail to show up on time on the departure date regardless of any reasons, the entire travel package is non-refundable, non-changeable, non-transferable.
2. Trips package with air ticket include:
a. 61 days prior to departure date: 10% of total price will be applied as administrative fees. The remains will be refunded.
b. From 46 to 60 days prior to departure date: 50% of total price will be applied as administrative fees. The remains will be refunded.
c. 46 days or less prior to departure date: impossible to modify the itinerary or receive reimbursement.
d. Should the participant fail to show up on time on the departure date regardless of any reasons, the entire travel package is non-refundable, non-changeable, non-transferable.
e. These cancellation fees also apply to passengers who cancel the tours due to problems incurred from visa application.
1. Trips package without air ticket, changing itinerary or departure date (All requests are subject to available)
a. Written request is necessary to send to Voyages Mei Mei.
b. The difference must be paid at the time of modification.
c. At least 45 days prior to departure date.: 20% of total price will be applied as administrative fees
d. From 15 to 44 days prior to departure date 30% of total price will be applied as administrative fees.
e. From 8 to 14 days prior to departure date 50% of total price will be applied as administrative fees.
f. 7days or less prior to departure date: impossible to modify the itinerary or receive reimbursement.
2. Trips package without air ticket, changing number of participant(s) requested by passenger (All requests are subject to available)
a. Increasing numbers of participant(s): complete the difference of tour fees.
b. Decreasing numbers of participant(s):
At least 45 days prior to departure date: 20% of total price will be applies as administrative fees.
From 15 to 44 days prior to departure date: 30% of total price will be applied as administrative fees.
8 days to 14 days prior to departure dates: 50% of total price will be applied as administrative fees.
c. 7 days or less prior to departure date: impossible to modify the itinerary and the departure date, or receive reimbursement.
3. Any modification is not acceptable 60 days ore less before departure for package with air ticket included.
4. The total amount will be refunded if changes of itinerary or departure date are made by Voyages Mei Mei.
Please note: No refunds request will be accepted more than 30 days after completion of travel.
These above cancellation and modification policy do not apply to special sales and final sales. (including sales on cooperated site web.)
Special Sales and final sales (including sales on cooperated website)
1. Promotion sales, special sales and final sales require full payment at the time of booking.
2. Once booked, it is impossible to change the itinerary and the departure date, or get refund if the passenger cancels the trip.
3. Changing the number of passengers requested by passenger:
a. Increasing numbers of passengers: complete the additional cost provided that it is still available.
b. Decreasing numbers of passengers: no refund.
Foreign Transaction Fee
Foreign transaction fees are charge by most credit card companies on purchase made in a foreign currency, or on purchase that involve a foreign bank (regardless of whether a foreign currency is used). Usually, foreign transaction fees are percentage of the amount of each foreign currency purchase, with no minimum or maximum. Sometimes this fee is called a foreign exchange fee. It once was called a currency conversion fee. Foreign transaction fees are charge by U.S. transaction processors such as Visa and Master card or by Ott Pay such as Wechat pay and Alipay. The card issuing back may choose to pass that fee along to consumers; most do, and some back on their own fees. Voyages Mei Mei takes no responsibility for foreign transaction fee and /or currency conversion fee.
Voyages Mei Mei Inc. is not responsible for any accident occur on or during the tour, and any loss resulting from force majeure or a trip without insurance.
Errors or Omissions
Voyages Mei Mei Inc. uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on our Web Site is complete and current. However, Voyages Mei Mei Inc. do not guarantee that the Content on our Web Site will not contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to price or to product or service description or availability. Voyages Mei Mei reserves the right to correct any error, inaccuracy or omission or to change or update the Content without prior notice to passengers. Further, Voyages Mei Mei Inc. reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders or reservations containing any error, inaccuracy or omission, whether or not the order or reservation has been submitted, confirmed and /or your credit card has been charged. If the participant’s credit card has been charged for the purchase and the order or reservation is cancelled due to an error, inaccuracy or omission, Voyages Mei Mei Inc. shall promptly issue a credit to the participant’s credit card for the amount of such charge.
In case of delay or absence on the day of departure
1. If the passenger arrives late or is absent on the day of departure for any reasons, the entire travel package is not refundable, nor changeable, nor transferable.
2. If the passenger fails to comply with the indication of the guide to gather at the meeting point in time during the trip, the passenger will be responsible for and additional costs and incurred damage.
3. Voyages Mei Mei disclaim any responsibility for the consequences caused by participant if the withdraw the group during the trip.
4. If the passenger does not show up at the agreed place and time of meet up during the trip, the passenger will be responsible for any additional costs and the missed itinerary cannot be recourse or refunded.
5. All seats on the bus are arranged by the tour guide, if the passenger does not show up, Voyages Mei Mei and the tour guide have the right to reuse the seats.
1. Voyages Mei Mei acts only as an agent. We reserve rights to substitute hotels, and alter itinerary, withdraw any tour and make any desirable alteration for the convenience of the operation of the tour.
2. Voyages Mei Mei the right to cancel the tour prior to departure for any reason. By accepting tour policy, passenger should agree that travel agency should hold no responsibilities in itinerary alterations, delays or cancellation, strikes, wars, sickness, theft, loss, accidents, natural disasters, or any other causes.
3. All baggage and personal belongings are at all times at passengers own risk. The carriers, hotels and other suppliers who provide services on tour are independent contractors, as such, their security policies will be respected.
4. Voyages Mei Mei should be responsible for the passengers for supplying the services and accommodations described in the brochure, except where such services cannot be supplied or the itinerary used is changed due to delays or other causes of whatever kind or nature over the control of travel agency. In such circumstances, Voyages Mei Mei will do its best to supply comparable services, accommodations and itineraries and there should be no refund in this connection.
5. Passengers are responsible to observe the laws, regulations, orders and /or requirements of countries visited. Voyages Mei Mei assumes no responsibility for any passenger rejected to enter the countries visited. In such circumstances, there shall be no refund for the unused portion of the tour.
6. Passengers are responsible to obtain all documents required by all relevant government authorities. Valid passport (valid for 6 months after the return date) and valid visas are required. It is the responsibility of the passengers to ensure the possession of any travel documents required by North America, Europe, Asia and any other third countries of destination as well as the return to the country of origin. Voyages Mei Mei accepts no responsibility for any losses caused by the refusal of visa or travel documents for countries of destination or connection (as a result of criminal records or other issues), or any passengers’ problems. In such circumstances, there shall be no refund for the unused portion of the tour.
7. Passengers are required to respect the tour schedule. On and during the tour, each passenger should get to the scheduled pick up point 15 minutes prior to the departure time (for the flight, should be arrive 3 hours prior to the departure time). If any fails to show up on time, the maximum waiting time of the bus will be 15 minutes. If no show-up, unused services will be neither refundable nor exchangeable.
8. Voyages Mei Mei is pleased to accept requests of individual arrivals or departures for independent passenger, however, we will not be responsible for any loss sustained by passengers for any missed portion of your or hotel accommodation caused by traffic delay or in any nature.
9. Voyages Mei Mei reserves the right to refuse to carry anyone who conducts himself or herself in such a way so that his or here behavior is disturbing to either the tour or other passengers to such as extent that could interrupt the tour. According, we are not responsible for passenger’s conduct after the completion of the tour. Should any passenger be asked to leave the tour, the balance of the tour fee will not be refunded.
1. Voyages Mei Mei constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances which is beyond our control, Voyages Mei Mei reserves the right to make changes such as vary itineraries, to substitute hotels, to cancel or re-schedule tour departure as deemed to be appropriate. Furthermore tour price will be adjusted according to the extension or abridgement of travel period. Passengers shall not use this as an excuse for an objection.
2. Tour price are based on costs of airfares, hotel rates, transportation charges, admission fees, and exchange rates at time of press, it might be subject to change without notice. Should any of these cost changes, Voyages Mei Mei reserves the right to adjust the tour price before tour departure. Nevertheless, this does not apply to passengers with full payment at time of adjustment.
3. All passengers traveling abroad, valid passport (valid for 6 months after the return date) and valid visas are required (except countries in the visa waiver program). The traveler who been refused entry by customs because of personal travel documents problems will be obliged to leave the group and the return fee will afford by their own.